Travel Village Group Complaints Procedure
If you wish to make a complaint regarding a holiday booked through the Travel Village Group and one of our brands, The Travel Village, The Cruise village, The Holiday Village, RiverCruising.co.uk or Southampton Cruise Centre as an agent for the tour operator, please see our complaints procedure below.
• Inform us via telephone on 01253 40 11 22, postal letter to (Travel Village Group, 298 Highfield Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 3JU) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include our file reference number, the tour operators booking number and your departure date.
• We will be in touch to advise you of the tour operator’s policy. We’ll also support you with any documentation you may require.
• Should you require assistance in chasing a complaint, we will assist you as your travel agent.
• In the event you are unable to reach an amicable resolution with your tour operator, we will be available to offer alternative solutions. For example: ABTA’s arbitration scheme – Click Here
• Our 4th generation family business will always look after you, our valued guests.
We only work with ABTA / ATOL registered Tour Operators. Your package holidays are protected under their terms and conditions.
If your complaint is about a member of our team, please use the same email address above. Where possible, bullet point the facts behind the reason for your complaint and enclose your contact telephone number, your file ref and any other relevant information.
We will acknowledge your email and make contact with you to discuss your complaint in detail.