View a list of our most frequently asked questions below. Should you not find an answer then please feel free to contact our team on 0330 880 7797.
- What are the vaccination and testing requirements for adults and children?
- Where is my refund?
Rest assured we will be in touch as soon as your refund is ready to process our friendly team will contact you direct to arrange this for you.
- What are my flight times and airline reference?
We will advise of your flight times as soon as we receive them from the operator. Your airline reference will be advised at this time or at ticketing stage.
- I don’t have a printer so can’t print off my documents/tickets?
Don’t worry give our team a quick call or email and we will happily print everything out for you.
- Do I have enough validity on my passport?
Please refer to the Government website for the latest information on passport validity;
- When will I receive my tickets/ travel documents?
In the current climate we are now issuing all tickets 7-10 days before departure, we hope to be back to 14 days before departure soon.
- How can I pre-book my seats?
You can pre book seats for any charter flight, speak to our team and we can help you arrange this.
Scheduled flights can be pre booked, however you may need to pay for the flights in full to arrange this. Please speak to your sales agent regarding the terms and conditions.
Otherwise, seats are available approximately 30 days prior to travel, please give us a call to arrange.
- When is my balance due?
Please refer to your paperwork issued this will show the date the payment is due to us which is usually around 14 weeks before departure.
- What if my holiday is cancelled?
We will contact you if anything changes to your holiday/cruise as soon as we are advised.
- Where can I access the correct covid-19 passes?
- Can you recommend a testing provider?
We recommend Randox for any testing required;
- I have left an item in my cabin, who do I contact?
You will need to contact the cruise line directly or the port of Southampton.
- I have been overcharged on my onboard account, who do I contact?
Please contact the cruise line direct we are unable to discuss onboard accounts due to data protection.
- What if I test positive for Covid-19?
This will vary depending on the cruise line you are booked with, please contact us as soon as possible and we will take care of the rest.